The dragonfly Hippo 3/100

The dragonfly is the local florist in Hutto,TX. The unique flower shop shows its artistic site even before you enter. Beautiful giant art of flowers and dragonflies decorate the outside of the store and of course the amazing beautiful Hippo guards the little building which used to be the old town bank.
My husband has gotten me many,many flowers from there, and I of course have photographed each and every one. I don't get the chance to stop by there very often, often it would be easier to just buy the flowers at the supermarket, but supporting the local business is more important than ever in today's economy. So I will share the link to the store http://www.dragonflyfloralandgifts.com/index.html and maybe next time you see this hippo you will remember and stop by and say hello and buy some beautiful flowers as well  !

0 comments:

Post a Comment